Friday, June 11, 2010

Yandere Kanojo (JOKER) - 16

No, it's not done yet, but I wanted to at least post something in case I don't finish this before I have to leave. I'll be busy working for most of the weekend probably, so this might either be ready as early as in a few hours or not till Monday ;_;

On the bright side, my sea shipment of Boku x Kano arrived (trap manga a la Prunus Girl), and Dragon Age came with a half-volume of Seitokai no Ichizon that I'll probably do as well. I've got some other stuff but I'll save it for now in case I don't have anything else to post this weekend due to me being busy.

Update (6/13/10) - Stuff about release time was here Done now! By the way, this is from GanGan Magazine, NOT online like the previous chapters, that's why this is also chapter 16. Links Below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
Rapidshare

14 comments:

  1. YAHOOOO looking forward to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here
    fighto~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do happen with akuma the love song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nessa

    Yukihito, the other translator, lost her internet so shin has my chapter (36) but not hers (35). We're waiting to see how it turns out as I'm told she is still working on it and she'll have 35 & 37 ready when she's back. If we end up stuck for another week though I'll talk to shin and try to do 35 so we can get releases going again.

    Now, back to editing Yandere Kanojo for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks, so, question. are you gonna do the magazine versions for 3-15 as well? (1+2 are already done as far as i know) i've heard that the GGO and magazine versions are fairly different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might buy the tankobon version when it's out, it just depends because basically what I plan on doing the first week of each month is have GG Joker (the magazine) and Dragon Age and then some random tankobon because I get a deal on shipping that way.

    At the moment though I do not have raws of 3-15.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aha i hope u make a 3-15 chaps

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 online was released by c_k so it's only 4-15 missing. anyway thanks for the release :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aha there is were ur wrong anonymous person c_k scanned the GanGan Online NOT the GanGan Joker

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah...
    0-16 online have been scanned
    and 1-2 and 16 magazine have been scanned.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found the RAW for Yandere Tank vol1-3, there are some chapters which haven't been scanlated before so I guess those are from GGJoker.
    The chapter order between for the Tank with Joker&Online chapters seem pretty random...
    MediaFire

    ReplyDelete