Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Umisho - 81



Huzzah! Rejoice, for I have switched tracks back to Umisho! I feel bad for Shizuoka, but well, I can't say I didn't like certain parts of this chapter. Sorry about the one part on the first page I didn't really clean/redraw much, but it would have been tantamount to be redrawing an actual manga panel with how much was missing and sadly, I do not posses the necessary skills to do that. I'll probably do 2-3 more chapters of Umisho before switching off to another Ayako or Carat chapter, maybe more. Anyway, links below:

Mediafire

Megaupload
Rapidshare

Update 6/2 - There was an error (on the first page no less ;_;) so I just put v2's up if anyone wants them and for future downloaders.

*Added Later* Sorry for no update on Wednesday, writing papers took longer than I thought (and I started playing Family Project). I should have 82 ready for Thursday and on the off chance I don't a Friday double release is 100% for sure.

11 comments:

  1. Hey thanx for the release yo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good work with Umisho, there is a typo though, on page 1, the last panel. Maaya says "Unimeko" instead of "Umineko".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhh it's supposed to be Unimeko. Yeah, that's it...except you're right. I put v2's up rather than just the page since Umisho chapters are small and this is the most recent one I've done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Great job as usual =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thank you very much for all of the chapters you have been releasing recently! How can you release so many chapters at one time though? Do you know how many more chapters there are of umisho or if it is still being released? If so are you going to do all of the remaining chapters? Sorry for all the questions I'm just worried that I won't be able to read the rest of the story. Anyways thanks again for your work (I'll bookmark this page to see your response).

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ anon
    I can release umisho fast because chapters only take 2-3 hours at worst, and I'm dedicated to making fast releases with mid to high quality. There are still 3.5 volumes left until the series is done which is about 50 ish more chapters and since I have all the raws I do plan on finishing everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great boobs! eerrr...job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your dedication (and answering all of my questions)! I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete