Monday, July 12, 2010

Umisho - 93 (v2'd)

Ok here's a chapter of Umisho! I wanted to at least get one out before I get to work on Tetunagi Kooni and Yandere Kanojo. Oh yeah, Yandere is probably delayed slightly since it got shipped two days after Dragon Age and Seitokai Yakuindomo Vol 3. If there's time I might do an Umisho chapter while I wait for that to get to me. Also, I'm still looking for some cleaners so spread the word, tell your friends, your family, perhaps even your pet! Ok that's enough of that, links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
Rapidshare

P.S. - As someone mentioned I forgot to rar page 70 in, oops. I also figured I'd add a TL note about Billy. Luckily since only a few people noticed it obviously wasn't a key page to the story.
P.P.S. - No Tetsunagi Kooni in this month's Dragon Age ;_;

7 comments:

  1. btw thanks for new umisho really appreciate your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy Blanks is the creator of Tae-Bo. I thought he was popular enough to not need a TL note. I might go add one later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. most people would get that if the maaya dvd actually looked like a taebo title. it doesn't. and billy is a ridiculously common name in english, but not so in japan where his dvds are famous; which makes the joke a lot easier to get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is page 70? Page 70 is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete