Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki Dropped (Sort of)

So I won't be scanlating any more HnCA because it would seem animexis is back and if you check their page you can see they've been releasing a bunch of chapters lately. In fact, I contacted them and they have the rest of the available chapters (13 and 14) translated so expect those to be released on their site animexis.org in the next day or two. I may be helping them with the coming chapters (15 +) when the raws are out. So what this means is sadly you'll have to wait a bit for chapter 13 since I promised I'd stop releasing because two groups doing the same project is stupid and they've been doing it a lot longer than I have.

The good news is, you can expect domina no do! sometime this week. However it'll take a bit longer since there's more conversation, cleaning, and about 3 times as many pages. That's all for now so just admire Aneki in her wedding dress until 13 is out.

1 comment:

  1. Ah..well, that's a shame. Thanks for the laughs and at least you'll be picking up an equally entertaining manga. Thanks as always.

    ReplyDelete