Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Umisho - 100

Here we go, another chapter of Umisho after over two weeks (sorry). I do have a new cleaner from FTH-Scans though, so hopefully things will be able to move faster now. I also got a new cleaner for Boku x Kano who's much more reliable and already did the stuff for 5 AND 6 in one day. Anyway, I'll do another Umisho chapter next since I have it cleaned and then probably Mitsudomoe (got like 10 chapters cleaned; olev you GrimT) unless chapter 102 of Umisho is cleaned before I release 101. Links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
Rapidshare

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for this new chapter Vexed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Is this the last chapter in vol7?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last page was amazing XD
    Thanks A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the hard work and the for the release of one of my favorite mangas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bitchin'! Work sucked. Coming home and reading this didn't. Thanks, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks a lot!! very good chapter, ikamasa without soul is the best XDD!

    ReplyDelete