Friday, April 29, 2011

Plana-chan - 14

Here it is, chapter 14 of Plana-chan~ I don't have much to say about it so I'll go into blog-mode. I'm about halfway through BokuTomo Vol 5 and I must say I can't wait for Vol 6 at the end of the month. Maybe I'll even sub the Drama CD, it's got a pretty awesome cast just like the "Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to" CD did. Also Demonbane is shipping on Monday. Probably anyway. Personally I'm not counting JAST out just yet, I bet they can find a way to fuck things up and add another month long delay. Anyway that's all for now so links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
4shared

P.S. - That BokuTomo chapter I translated was put into manga form this month.
P.P.S. - Franken Fran 50 released!

2 comments:

  1. Could you upload Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Drama CD? You would make my day.

    ReplyDelete