Saturday, May 21, 2011

Yandere Kanojo - 28

Update 02/10/14: v2'd a typo and a line about Tanaka's dad.

Hurray it's done! I can't say I completely appreciate Shinobi bringing such serious story elements into a comedy like this, but overall the chapter's not bad or anything. Also I noticed very few of you downloaded the omake postcards for some reason (maybe you thought they were just pictures?) so I included them in this release. If you're one of the few who already downloaded them, think of it as being able to relive that amazing experience! Now then, it's time for some links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
4shared

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the release guys, loved the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm.. what about Domino no Do???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm declaring my undying love. Just cause.

    ReplyDelete