Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Domina no Do - 23

Finally done, several walls of text this chapter, the backwards chanting, and having to look up stuff about Japanese mythology all helped delay this release. Also, in between editing files I did some other stuff with photoshop which led to my settings on the second half of the pages being PNG-24 and not PNG-8 so it's a bit bigger than it should be in case anyone was wondering about that.

I think I'll have time to scan Plana-chan in tomorrow, but if not it'll be an Umisho day if I can get it done before I go to work. Also, the readme is back for now. Anyway links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
Rapidshare

13 comments:

  1. Pssst. I sent you-know-what to the email address you have at the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this chapter looks great so far. you fucking rule vexed scans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this chapter is gonna make me hnnng like a mother fucker. No doubt he'll prefer to be with her over the femdom bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have 14-23*in a few hours* but where can we get 1-13? i'm having no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great release I enjoyed the chapter, thankyou vexed

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope there is one character there he can relate with... i know i know gag manga... but still

    ReplyDelete
  8. well if you think about it. Unlike urine girl she's the perfect rival. She's a twin that shy and kind. Much more suited. Should be a funny fight for affection with many more gags to come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the chapter =) I liked it a lot as usual ^__-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the hard work! Make my day =]

    ReplyDelete