Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Domina no Do - 23

Finally done, several walls of text this chapter, the backwards chanting, and having to look up stuff about Japanese mythology all helped delay this release. Also, in between editing files I did some other stuff with photoshop which led to my settings on the second half of the pages being PNG-24 and not PNG-8 so it's a bit bigger than it should be in case anyone was wondering about that.

I think I'll have time to scan Plana-chan in tomorrow, but if not it'll be an Umisho day if I can get it done before I go to work. Also, the readme is back for now. Anyway links below:

Mediafire
Megaupload
Rapidshare

12 comments:

  1. Pssst. I sent you-know-what to the email address you have at the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this chapter looks great so far. you fucking rule vexed scans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have 14-23*in a few hours* but where can we get 1-13? i'm having no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great release I enjoyed the chapter, thankyou vexed

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope there is one character there he can relate with... i know i know gag manga... but still

    ReplyDelete
  7. well if you think about it. Unlike urine girl she's the perfect rival. She's a twin that shy and kind. Much more suited. Should be a funny fight for affection with many more gags to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the chapter =) I liked it a lot as usual ^__-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the hard work! Make my day =]

    ReplyDelete