Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sengoku Youko - 56

It's still Monday somewhere, right...? But yeah, had to do the redraws myself again on this one so it took a bit longer than planned. Good news is that I also did the redraws for Methed 14 while this was being typeset, so hopefully I'll have that ready soon. Also just to reiterate, no new chapters of SY until I either get some decent raws or break down and use the shitty CN ones. For now you can enjoy adult Tsukiko with the links below:

Mediafire
2shared
4shared

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapter! Wish I could help with the raw situation...if you've ever taken donations via paypal or something, I (and I'm sure some other readers) would be willing to chip in to help order the tankoubons? It sounds like you're missing quite a large chunk of both vol. 10 and 11.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a good idea!! I'll support it.

      Thanks for this great chapter vexedscans!!!

      Delete
    2. If you're interested in donating via Paypal so that I can buy the raws and scan them myself, send me an e-mail (listed on the right). It looks like there's 3(?) people so it'd come out to something like $6-7 each.

      Sorry for the late reply, I work about 25-30 hours each weekend and don't really have time to check here.

      Delete
  3. I can't help but agree. Nice legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be glad to donate, too! I want to see this series updated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See my comment above about donating.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :'[ I...can't help with the raws other than donating as well...tell me there's some hope for this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See my comment above about donating.

      Delete
  7. Did Tsukiko always had such big boobs? xD

    ReplyDelete