Sunday, December 19, 2010

Carat! - 5

So it's another glasses girl title page, coincidence? Most of you have probably never heard of this series much less read it, so if you're curious about it: If you like anything else I do you'll probably like this. It's a comedy/parody of Magical Girl shows and if that's not enough, one of the main characters is a trap (sort of). Anyway, links below:

Chapter 01-03 (MF Only)
Mediafire

Chapter 04v2
Mediafire
Megaupload
4shared

Chapter 05
Mediafire
Megaupload
4shared

Volume 1 (Chapter 01-05)
Mediafire
Megaupload

P.S. - Please note chapter 3 is LQ because blah blah blah Someone e-mailed me the actual release from MiiRache so I uploaded that version and updated the DDL links accordingly.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Vexed! You're the best!~ xD

    (btw, I sent you a email ;d )

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
    I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE THIS AGAIN
    I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know when you'll get chapter 6?
    Not to sound ungrateful, but this is realllyyy good! I love it! So I want more.
    Thanks for the update, anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all the chapters thanks to the guy who commented first. It's just that they're long chapters and take a lot of time to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THISMANGAISHILARIOUS!!

    I'd love to see more of it. Thank you for your work. You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete